Concerns Of A Journalist – I am a journalist and I put a report that I made on World Press Center. Who can see it? How is it protected from plagiarism?

I am a journalist and I put a report that I made on World Press Center. Who can see it? How is it protected from plagiarism?

Only editors whose interests correspond to the profile of your report will be able to watch it and buy it… Or not.

On the other hand, if it turns out that your story is copied and published in the media or media group in which a World Press Center-registered editor works (he was fully identified at the time he viewed your report), the reconciliation would be easy to prove and this is normally a sufficiently deterrent to avoid such indelicacies. A journalist is a responsible person, respectful of his colleagues and of the ethics of his profession. An editor in chief is additionally criminally responsible and the consequences for him are very serious…

How is the content I make and upload on World Press Center signed?

All content, live or delayed, viewable from World Press Center by members is broadcast in “altered” quality (low resolution, transverse watermark through videos or photos, truncated articles and reports, etc.)

In all cases, “they” are signed with the name or pseudonym of the World Press Centerer and stamped with a unique unfalsifiable ID allowing to “trace” it on the canvas.

If the subject is purchased by a media outlet, in addition to the fact that it is delivered in high definition, the author’s signature and the ID are supplemented by the logo of the agency “European Press Agency”.

I put content online on Dlobreport exclusively for editors in chief. What are the prerequisites that guarantee the quality of my work?

None!

You are a professional or student journalist and you have the opportunity to put online the fruit of your work. If there is no filter upstream, however, you will quickly be judged by your peers who will be systematically asked to qualify your production: on its relevance, on its editorial quality or on the quality of the images, on the sound or editing, if it is a video report, etc. Too many unfavorable reviews will result in the removal of your World Press Center topic.

How can the content of the World Press Center platform be protected from Fake News?

Given the daily advances in technology, no one can claim to be totally immune from Fake News. On the other hand, it is possible to put in place strong preservation measures.

Thus, the content published on World Press Center is the exclusive work of perfectly identified and localized journalists. In addition, each article or report is submitted spontaneously to the subscriber journalist community, depending on their competency profile. Therefore, if there is fake news, it is very quickly spotted, reported and deleted and its author immediately sanctioned if the latter cannot prove his/her good faith.

As for the broadcasting of events, 95% of them are broadcasted live and localized in real time, which also limits the fraud. For the remaining 5%, the community’s attention is alerted…